Unlimited Possibilities ABA LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.This policy (together with ou and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR").
- A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
– Natural person.
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data.Personal data
- The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data
- The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
- means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Unlimited Possibilities ABA Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. For all data matters contact our data protection officer on +447985664629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:Applying for servicesCreating an online accountSubscription to service or publicationsRequests for marketing to be sent
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, title.Contact Data includes billing and/or delivery address, telephone numbers and email address.
5. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Personal data (article 6 of GDPR)
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data:
Purpose/ActivityType of data:
To register you as a new customer
Type of data:
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest:
Performance of a contract with you
6. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with those who work for Unlimited Possibilities ABA Ltd or other third parties as required by law.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.By law we have to keep basic information about our customers including contact details, identity, financial and transaction data for six years after you cease to be customers for tax purposes.In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
8. Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data. But failure to do so will result in no further provision of services.
9. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data.The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
10. Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside of the UK. If this is necessary, we will always obtain your consent in writing.
11. Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our company.
12. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
14. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact our data representative on +447985664629 or email@example.com.If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.